- Cairns Domestic & International Airports
- Cape Tribulation
- Four Mile Beach
- Great Barrier Reef
- Lizard Island
- Mossman Gorge Centre
- The Daintree Rainforest
- Australian and Oceanic Art Gallery
- Ngarru Aboriginal Art Gallery
- Salsa Bar & Restaurant
- Macrossan Village
- Marina Mirage Port Douglas
- Sunday Markets
How To Get Here
A World of Attractions in Port Douglas
From humble beginnings back in 1877 as a shipping and supply port, Port Douglas has flourished into a tourist mecca over the years. There is now an abundance of both natural and cultural attractions in Port Douglas to excite travellers of all ages and backgrounds.
Our resort lands perfectly on the Four Mile Beach itself, on the long stretch of irresistible waters. Plunge into the warm waters or take a stroll on its glistening sandy path under the inviting Australian sun to take advantage of the warmth of the year-round tropical climate.
Head straight up the Four Mile Beach and you’ll discover a line of luxurious yachts at The Reef Marina near the Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort. This lively Marina is a hive of activity every morning with the many boats departing for regular day trips to the Great Barrier Reef and for game fishing. Get inspired by all the local activity and sail into the waters on a luxury boat, let yourself go to the thrills of water sports, and go on an underwater exploration of one of the natural wonders of the world, none other than the Great Barrier Reef itself.
A range of adventure activities offers another way to delight in the best sights of Port Douglas. Journey through the magnificent Daintree Rainforest while encountering the local flora and fauna at the nearby habitats and zoos. If you are up for a challenge, take it up a notch to some thrilling whitewater rafting or hop into a helicopter for an exhilarating and scenic ride over the best sights in the area.
You can also bask in the natural beauty of Port Douglas through a relaxing round of golf. Our comprehensive country club within the resort itself houses an 18-hole golf course bordered by the Coral Sea and a panoramic mountain backdrop.
In the midst of all the activities, take the time to go on a full tour of Port Douglas and get introduced to as much of its culture as its nature. Known for its chic and charm, Port Douglas is dotted with art galleries, cafes, and boutique shops for a contemporary cultural experience. Complete your tour with a stop at the famous look-out on top of Flag Staff Hill, where you are guaranteed an impressive photo of the Four Mile Beach to remember your holiday by.
Four Mile Beach 0.0 km / 0.0 miles
Marina Mirage (Gateway to Great Barrier Reef) 2.0 km / 1.2 miles
The Wildlife Habitat 5.4km / 3.4 miles
- Low Isles 30.0 km / 18.6 miles
- Mossman Gorge 20.0 km / 12.4 miles
Great Barrier Reef 34.0 km / 21.1 miles
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 55.0 km / 34.2 miles
- Mossman 17.8 km / 11.1 miles
- Cairns 64.6 km / 40.1 miles
- Kuranda 67.3 km / 41.8 miles
- Daintree Village 55.0 km / 34.2 miles
- Cape Tribulation 70.0 km / 43.5 miles
- Cooktown 270.0 km / 167.8 miles
- Macrossan Street 2.2 km / 1.4 miles
- Port Village Shoppin Centre 2.4 km / 1.5 miles
- Port Douglas Sunday Markets 2.0 km / 1.2 miles
- Mossman Saturday Markets 17.8 km / 11.1 miles
- Cairns Shopping Centre 65.7 km / 40.8 miles
- Golf Pro Shop
- Gift/Lobby Shop
- Lady Douglas River Cruise 2.0 km / 1.2 miles
- Court House Hotel 2.5 km / 1.6 miles
- Iron Bar Cain Toad Racing 2.5 km / 1.6 miles
- Feeding of 'George The Groper' 2.4 km / 1.5 miles
- Hartley's Crocodile Adventures 24.5 km / 15.2 miles